More Help


This website explains the step by step process to demand a refund. Please read our How To and About pages to better understand why you might be eligible for a refund first.

This website is a tool to help you demand a refund, but unfortunately we can’t do the process for you. You can get general help if you’re having money problems or legal problems.

People living in Victoria can get free legal advice from Consumer Action Law Centre. Visit our website for more details:

If you have problems with money and debt, you can get free, confidential and independent advice from a financial counsellor by calling 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia. The MoneyHelp website also has tools and advice to help you manage your money and debt:

People who live outside of Victoria can get help from other organisations. Our website has information on who might be able to help:

Print Friendly, PDF & Email