Get Advice

Some of our resources may help answer your questions:

More information about how to complete the DemandARefund is here.

More information on the three types of junk insurance and rubbish warranty products are available here:

Consumer Credit Insurance

Used Car Extended Warranties

Gap Insurance

More information about the legal arguments behind these refunds is available here.

People living in Victoria can get free legal advice and financial counselling from Consumer Action Law Centre. Visit our website for more details:

If you have problems with money and debt, you can get free, confidential and independent advice from a financial counsellor by calling 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia. The National Debt Helpline is also able at 

Read more about add-on insurance from ASIC’s MoneySmart.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email